Hugo Bräuer Metallwaren was founded in 1907 in Berlin-Neukölln and exists currently in the 4th generation. The family-run business has kept alive the traditional metal spinning craft only rarely practiced today. At present father, son and three employees are working at the same factory at which in the 1920s up to 16 men produced pans, lamp-shades and other everyday items in piecework. Present customers are e.g. the medical-, laboratory-, lamp- and electrical industry as well as single customers like architects, designers or oldtimer restore.